Facebook Is Giving Away $100m In Ad Credits And Cash Grants!
For those that haven’t heard already, Facebook is giving away $100M in cash grants and ad credits to businesses affected by the COVID-19 Coronavirus. Currently, this is only available in the US but Facebook will be opening up more and more throughout the coming days, starting April 22, 2020.
How to Apply for Facebook Small Business Grants Program
Businesses eligible for the Facebook business grant can apply in 3 steps:
- Your business is located in the same area Facebook is offering the grant
- Submit one of the official proof of business documents.
- Describe how your businesses will use the grant to help your community.
Who is eligible for the Facebook business grant program and free Facebook ad credits?
Facebook will accept up to 30,000 eligible small businesses in more than 30 countries to receive the grant. To be eligible to apply, a business must meet these requirements:
- Be a for-profit company
- Have between 2 and 50 employees
- Have been in business for over a year
- Have experienced challenges from COVID-19
- Be in or near a location where Facebook operates
Just a side note here that not all areas are open to receive this funding. So make sure you add yourself to the email list so Facebook can notify you when it becomes available.
To learn more about the grants and ad credits and how to apply you can apply here.
Good luck and stay safe, happy and healthy!