Your SEO Strategy for Lawn & Landscaping Companies.
Discover Our SEO Strategy for Lawn & Landscaping Companies
It’s the year 2020. Everyone has a mobile device, and everyone is searching online to have their problems answered. It has become a pinnacle part of our everyday lives, and if you’re lawn and landscaping company isn’t visible on the major search engines(Google, Bing, and Yahoo) then you are losing out on potential business and new customers.
Search engines are the #1 go-to source for looking for local services. Below is our SEO strategy for lawn and landscaping companies:
Step 1 – Build Out An SEO Website Framework And Obtain More Placeholders On The Major Search Engines.
Most lawn and landscaping websites only have about 5 pages. That’s not enough, especially if you cover multiple services areas and have multiple services like: Lawn Care, Landscape Design, Landscape Installation, Hardscaping, Flower Bed Maintenance, Weed Control, etc. We create separate pages for each of the services and for every service area. By doing this your website will be listed on search engines for each of those different keyword combinations.
Step 2 – Optimize Pages for Search Engines
Once the pages have been built, they still need to be organized and optimized in such a way that the search engines understand what the pages are about so that it can list your page using the right keywords. Here are some On-Page SEO implementations:
- Unique title tag(long-tail keyword) for every new page – every title tag is different
- At least 1 H1 tag stating the title tag on each new page.
- Images or Alt tags labeled with the focus keyword.
- URL containing the focus keyword.
- The anchor text built into the footer.
- Submit all new pages and XML sitemap to Google Search Console and Bing Webmaster Tools.
Step 3 – Creating Inbound Links
Once you’ve laid the groundwork (page building), and you have to lay the groundwork first in for any SEO to work effectively, the next step is getting QUALITY inbound links to your website. This is what will determine placement.
30% of SEO is On-Page SEO work, the other 70% is building links. The only way to get your site to rank above your competition is by having MORE quality inbound links to your site than they do. And this can take time and resources to make it a success.
Here are some things that you can do to increase the number of links to your site.
- Directory Listings – Get your site and Name, Address, Phone Number (NAP – yes this is a real thing), listed ACCURATELY on as many directories as possible (Angie’s List, Yahoo Local, Yelp, etc)
- Associations – Sign up for industry associations, whether local or national and link them to your website. (Chamber of Commerce, lawn and landscaping associations, networking groups, etc.)
- Write Content & Articles about your industry – You can write an article about “lawn mowers” or “mini excavators”, and push it out to thousands of article directory sites, each containing a link back to a specific page on your site.
DOWNLOAD THIS TODAY!
DOWNLOAD THIS TODAY!
The Ultimate Digital Marketing Checklist for Lawn Care & Landscaping Companies, and Exterior House Cleaning Businesses.
Trying to figure out how to get more calls and leads from the internet can be frustrating. With so many options and different ways of getting there, how do you know what works best? Especially when there are so many companies and agencies out there calling you telling you their service is the next big thing. It’s great that there are so many solutions, but where do you start? In what order do you do it in? Who can you trust? Through much research and working with our clients to help them grow their business, we have discovered the main elements of a successful digital marketing strategy. We compiled it into a simple checklist for you. Using this checklist will help you to identify all the missing pieces from your current digital marketing efforts. It will help you focus on what to do next so you can take your business to the next level of growth.
Here’s What We Do
Clean Green SEO offers a full suite of digital marketing services which include Website Design, SEO, Google Ads, and Facebook Ads, Social Media Marketing, Local SEO, Reputation Management, Content Creation, and Email Marketing and Automation. Our objective is to serve every customer at the highest level while creating opportunities for more profitable leads. Our success demands your success. Our primary purpose is to help Exterior House Cleaning and Lawn & Landscaping companies grow through digital marketing.
Here’s Our Core Values
We will always make sure our clients are in the know about our efforts. We are driven by solutions and we are confident that there’s always an answer out there to be found. We make sure that our clients understand fully where their money is going and they will always get accurate reporting.
We always use best practices when it comes to all of our digital marketing. Our work is white hat and ethical and we never cross the line to get results. In our experience, we have found that both our clients and our team have been rewarded with long term results and therefore success.
In an environment such as marketing, there are so many variables at play that its fundamentally critical to work as a team. We encourage our team to take responsibility and ownership. Our team works hard ina problem solving environment. That’s why it’s always about the “HOW” not the “WHO”.
According to the Search Engine Journal, Google has decided to remove some features in Google My Business during the outbreak as Google ramps down its staff, reducing the need to...
As a business owner, many of you have been in the sales aspect most of the time in your business. It’s the lifeblood of your company and it’s what brings in the customers and...
There’s a new acronym in town and it’s called Google EAT. If you haven’t heard it about it already, well you will. It’s been around since August 2018 but as it usually goes...
The Clean Green SEO "Digital Marketing Masters Method"
Our method to help your business maximize the flow of leads, calls, and profitability in your Lawn & Landscaping business or Exterior House Cleaning Business.
1. Start with the foundation – Build a strong website that ranks and converts visitors into customers
2. Add Pay Per Click to drive even better results using Google Ads
3. Consider implementing retargeting via Facebook Ads
4. Tap into paid advertising on the major online directories like Angie’s List, Yelp, Trusted Pros, etc.
5. Leverage Social Media & email marketing as a solution to drive more repeat & referral business.
6. Consider a strategy to increase lead flow with Pay Per Lead Services in addition to our current strategy.
7. Use Facebook, YouTube, and Email Automation in combination with Lead Magnets to capture contact info and send drip campaigns to.
8. Standardize an automated referral system and stay top of mind with your current customer base.
If you're looking to get your business listed on page ONE of search results for the related keywords in your city and service areas, then we can help. We can only work with one company in each city so get in touch with us before your competitor does, or click here to schedule a time for us to contact you.
Clean Green SEO helps businesses like yours increase your sales & grow your revenue by getting your Digital Marketing in the right place. We are on a mission to TRIPLE the size of 1,000 Exterior House Cleaning and Lawn & Landscaping companies.